Thursday, October 27, 2011

What a week!!

This week has been nothing but drama. Between friends and crushes. So.....  ya this guy like asked me out and i said no but then i felt bad but not bad enough to say yes. Cause i have like this major crush on this guy named...... lets call him.... hmmm..... J.T had been not talking to me but this week hes been talking to me so that made me happy.... but i think he might like one of my firends so major stressed. Plus all of my friends decied that one of our other frineds lets call her....  Jackie... they all decied that shes changed now that she has a bf so one of them he Tots went over a started going on and on about how bad a friends shes become adn hows shes changed. And to top it all off they guy both my frineds like or used to like/ go out with now likes me... CRAZIEST WEEK EVER!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment