Friday, October 28, 2011

The Crazy Week Continues!!!

So this guy that my friends Tots and Em have both been.... involed with him. And so yeah i couple of days ago of one of his friends asked me if I like him and i said "like him how"( because we aare friends) and his friend said " Like would you wanna go out with him" and i just didnt answer and dimissed the question but yesterday the guy lets call him.... B.P. So B.P hugged me like 10 times in like 6 minutes adn to make it worse my friend...... hmmm..... lets call him..... Stanely, so Stanely came over and smushed us closer together and the worst part is that J.T saw and ever since has been igroing me again..... Its like this One guy likes me, I think, and even  if he doesnt he may have ruined my chances with J.T.. So yeah my love life sucks ... for the time being........ Sad life :(

No comments:

Post a Comment